Interested In joining darklandmc Staff Team?
Apply Today we are all ways looking for new staff members to join our team.
Make sure you meet the requirements
- Must be 13+
- Must be active in DarkLandMC.
- Must be somewhat knowledgeable with the server and helpful to others.
- Must not go inactive without notice.
- Help players with their day-to-day questions.
- Investigate small-scale griefs and report findings to moderation.
- Relay any important information to the staff team that may have been overlooked.
- Be observant for any rule violations in the server and report those to the Moderators as needed.
- Use tempmutes and clearchat to quickly resolve any chat infractions.
- Record any actions taken as staff (ex: warnings and tempmutes) in the Discord staff actions log channel
- Optionally vote and give opinions on canon role applications.
Must be 14+
- Demonstrate proficiency in coding plugins for Spigot / Paper.
- Experience in MySQL and Git.
- Familiarity with Minecraft server hosting.
- Assist with setting up special events.
- Develop plugins, minigames, and project solutions for server use.
- Test and debug errors within a self-provided test/development environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with World Edit.
- Must not use their access to unfairly advantage their gameplay or the gameplay of others.
- Must not significantly alter official builds without Head Builder or Admin approval.
- Must not use elevated permissions to unfairly advantage own gameplay or the gameplay of others.
- Active in the server, and not inactive for more than 3 months without notice.
- All other Apprentice Builder Requirements.
- Take on projects as directed.
- Assist the Events team with building assets for server events as needed.
- Assist with migrating official server assets to their designated locations in the main server map.
- Good behaviour
- Must have experience
- No reports in
- Have minecraft & discord
- Follow discord & minecraft ToS.
Still interested click here.